- Go to www.madeit.com.au
- Scroll to the bottom of the home page and in the foot notes, you will see Web Badge, Click on this.
- Chose which badge you would like to display and copy the html code ie select the code, right click and copy.
- Next go to your blog. Now I am using Blogspot,com so this is a how to for this site.
- Go to Design, then click on layout. This will bring up a layout of your blog page.
- Click on add a gadget, a list of gadgets will now appear.Under Basics, find HTML/Java Script.Click on the plus sign on the right hand side.
- In the next box, add a title and in the large box underneath the title, Right click and paste your html code.
- Dont forget to save.
- Dont forget to submit your website address with the madeit button to the MadeIt Forums to be incuded in the Lovely Madeit Sellers who Blog page here
Sunday, 11 March 2012
How to Install a MadeIt Badge on your blog
Well it took me forever to figure how to install a Madeit Web Badge button on my site....but this is how I eventually did it.