Welcome

WELCOME TO MY BLOG. PLEASE SUBSCRIBE OR LEAVE A MESSAGE FOR ME TO LET ME KNOW YOU HAVE VISITED xx

Saturday 10 March 2012

Name Change...ALERT!!!

Oh my...after weeks of setting up my etsy shop and made it shop and my website and blogspot, I have now decided to change the name.  For practicality and labelling Soupspoon Designs will be better than Soupspoon Gifts...so off to redesign the logo and was this a task in itself.  I had tried many programs and finally settled on using different size banners for my etsy shop and madeit shop and then a full size image for my blog.  These were made on Microsoft Publisher.  I do have a small issue of clarity but I will be playing around on Photoshop to figure out if I can clear (pardon the pun) up this issue.

You may wonder why my shop is called Soupspoon Designs.  I don't sell spoons or make them.  I started off with The Soupspoon Gift Company for my jewellery line.  Soupspoon has been a nickname of my surname for many years.  This was a play on my family name, so The Soupspoon Gift Company was formed however as I am planning on expanding my range to include sewing, labels for the clothing would seem odd with Soupspoon Gifts hence the need for a change and rather now before I start advertising.

So finally welcome to my shop...Soupspoon Designs.  The home of handcrafted jewellery and many future ideas.

Within the next few days, I will be posting some picks of my designs...

Have a good evening...I am off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment