Welcome

WELCOME TO MY BLOG. PLEASE SUBSCRIBE OR LEAVE A MESSAGE FOR ME TO LET ME KNOW YOU HAVE VISITED xx

Monday 12 March 2012

NEW !! NEW!! NEW!!

I woke up, this beautiful public holiday.  The weather is a bit on the chilly side as it is nearing the middle of March.  The sun is peeking through the clouds.  As I lay on my pillow, thinking about the day ahead, I remembered these beautiful red beads I had in my box.  They are a deep red and I knew that I had to design a necklace with them. 

It is finished and I love it...here it is.  I will be listing it on Etsy and MadeIt tomorrow.

I do hope that there is a buyer out there for this because I know whoever buys it will LOVE it!  It is a good weight and feels beautiful.  Take a look...and if you love it or know someone who will...send them to my shop....

what a great day

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment